collabor8 Architecture + Design is a team of experienced professionals offering comprehensive architectural, planning and interior design services on a wide range of retail, office, mixed-use and multi-residential developments throughout Western Canada.
collabor8 Architecture + Design is now recruiting for a knowledgeable and technically advanced Intermediate/Senior Architect or Architectural Technologist with a high level of Revit experience.
- Must possess a high level of local building technology knowledge and experience in commercial/retail and multi residential wood frame.
- Have a self driven and adaptable attitude.
- Excellent knowledge in local building codes and standard practices.
- Excellent detailing and graphic skills and proactive ability to assess and resolve issues directly with consultant team.
- Work well in a team and independently.
- Strong Revit experience required.
Skills and Experience:
- AutoCAD and Revit
- Technical knowledge of building systems and construction techniques.
- LEED Accreditation is an asset.
- Must be registered with the AIBC or eligible for registration in the Province of British Columbia.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking for an exciting and diverse work environment with opportunity for professional growth, we would like to hear from you.
|Job Category||Architect, Technologist|